UK Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa
This page narrates how you can come to the UK or remain here as an entrepreneur (Tier 1 Entrepreneur) under home office points-based system to work in business in the United Kingdom.
The entrepreneur visa category is for those investing in the UK by setting up or taking over, and being actively involved in the running of one or more businesses in the United Kingdom.
Who can apply?
You can apply under the entrepreneur category now if you are:
- In the United Kingdom and want to make an initial application as an entrepreneur;
- Already in the UK as an entrepreneur and want to extend your permission to live within your existing category;
- Already in the UK as a business person or innovator and want to extend your permission to stay in the entrepreneur category;
- Applying for permission to enter the UK under the entrepreneur category.
Click these following links for your desired information.
- Supporting evidence
- Applications by dependants
- Change of circumstances form
- Sending your application