Tier 2 Ministers Of Religion

Ministers of Religion, Missionaries and Members of Religious Orders

This page describes how you can apply to come to the UK as a minister of religion, missionary or member of a religious order or to switch into this visa kind while already here. For details of the requirements you must meet to qualify under this category, visit Eligibility.

If you are presently outside the United Kingdom, you must get a visa (we call this ‘entry clearance’) to enter the United Kingdom as a minister of religion missionary or member of a religious order before you travel here. To get it, you should apply to the British diplomatic post in the country where you reside.
You can catch more information on visa requirements and applications on the visa services website or from your nearest British diplomatic post.

You can find the contact details for your nearest diplomatic post on the Foreign and Commonwealth Office

If you are already in the United Kingdom under another immigration visa type, and meet the requirements to switch your immigration category to stay here as a minister of religion, you should complete application form FLR(O). This application form can be downloaded from click here.

For information on extending your visa as a minister of religion, missionary or member of a religious order or applying to settle permanently in the United Kingdom after living here for 5 years, visit Extending link.

Click here for more information

Visa Fee:
The latest fee of Child Visit Visa which has announced the UK border agency is £205.

By admin

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *