18 May, 2024

UK Creative Work Visa

Previously called a Temporary Work-Creative and Sports (T5) visa, a Temporary Work-Creative visa is a legal document that allows a foreign individual to come to the UK to work in a creative sector. The idea is that the individual will make a unique contribution to the rich cultural life of the United Kingdom. For example, […]

8 mins read

UK Innovator Founder Visa

What is the Innovator Founder Visa? The Innovator Founder Visa allows foreign entrepreneurs to come to the UK to start an innovative business. It is specifically intended for those who want to create and operate something different from anything else on the market. The Innovator Founder Visa was previously known as the ‘Innovator Visa’ and […]

8 mins read

UK Secondment Worker Visa

The UK Secondment Worker Visa is a new global business mobility route that allows overseas employers to transfer employees to carry out eligible work in the UK for temporary employment purposes. Secondment Worker Visa Overview The UK Secondment Worker Visa is for people who are transferred to the UK by an overseas employer to carry […]

9 mins read

UK Youth Mobility Visa Scheme

What is the UK youth mobility visa scheme? The UK Youth Mobility Visa Scheme is a cultural exchange program aimed at workers of certain nationalities aged between 18 and 30 who come to the UK to live and work for up to two years. Under the extended arrangements, those with a New Zealand passport can […]

7 mins read

UK Parental Visa

British citizens who have parents living outside the UK can bring them to the UK through the Parent Visa, which falls under the Family Visa category. A UK family visa is the type of visa you will need if you wish to enter and stay in the UK to live with a family member for […]

11 mins read

UK Child Visa

The Child Visitor Visa has been replaced with the Standard Visitor Visa. The minor visitor category is reserved for children under the age of 18 who wish to come to the UK for a period of up to 6 months (or up to 12 months if accompanying an academic visitor). This includes children who wish […]

7 mins read

UK Frontier Worker Permit

The Border Work Permit is for cross-border workers who wish to work in the UK but live in another country. Find out more about the requirements and application process. What is a cross-border worker? A cross-border worker is someone who works in the UK but lives mainly abroad. If your employee was a cross-border worker […]

8 mins read

Domestic Worker Visa

The Domestic Worker Visa is for foreign domestic workers entering the UK to work in a private household. Domestic workers include nannies, cleaners, cooks, drivers, cleaners and those who provide personal care to the employer and his family. You do not need a job offer before applying for the domestic worker visa. Domestic Worker Visa […]

9 mins read

International Agreement Worker visa

This visa replaced the Temporary Worker – International Agreement Worker (T5) visa. The Temporary Work Visa – International Agreement is suitable for those who will be tasked with carrying out work covered by international law or treaty whilst in the UK. The UK International Agreement Visa is a temporary work visa for foreign nationals who […]

8 mins read