British Marshall Scholarship
Marshall Scholarships finance young Americans of high ability to study for a degree in the UK. Up to 40 Scholars are selected each year to study at graduate level at an UK institution in any field of study. Each scholarship is held for 2 years.
As prospect leaders, with a lasting understanding of British society, Marshall Scholars strengthen the enduring relationship b/w the British and American peoples, their governments and their institutions. Marshall Scholars are talented, independent and wide-ranging, and their time as Scholars enhances their intellectual and personal growth. Their direct engagement with Britain through its best academic programmes adds to their ultimate personal success.
The objectives of the programme are as follows:
- To enable intellectually distinguished young Americans, their country's future leaders, to study in the UK.
- To help Scholars gain an understanding and appreciation of contemporary Britain.
- To contribute to the advancement of knowledge in science, technology, the humanities and social sciences and the creative arts at Britain's centers of academic excellence.
- To motivate Scholars to act as ambassadors from the USA to the UK and vice versa throughout their lives thus strengthening British American understanding.
- To promote the personal and academic fulfillment of each Scholar.
Click here for more information
This Type of Scholarship is Gratis for Students.